Root canal treatment

I had two teeth with sensitivity problem, plzz help me by giving the complete procedure ur going to do...and the cost of it

Doctor Answers (8) on Root canal treatment

Firstly an X-ray to check if there is tooth cavity or decay. Clinincal check if there is tooth wear Treatment plan- Filling if decay is not involving the Pulp, cost varies from 600-2500 depends on clinic to clinic Root canal if the decay is involving the pulp, cost varies from 1500-6000 varies from clinic to clinic.
Medications any sensitive pastes available in the market
Always go to a reliable dentist.
From how many months are you suffering with the same? If it's jst temporary Plz start using any desensitising tooth paste like vantej etc... If it's from many months and it's severe root can treatment with ceramic crown would be fine..
hello, if sensitivity is severe then go for root canal treatment with caps and the cost may vary from area to area. visit ur dentist for proper diagnosis.
Rct with cap 7000 only for two teeth
If it is long standing sensitivity than probably u will have to go for RCT with some gum surgery.will cost u around 20 to 30 thousand.
Well this is just my assessment without clinical examination I may be wrong. so just rush to ur family dentist.
Hello, You need to visit a dentist who would identify the cause of sensitivity and then let you know the treament cost accordingly. Regards DR SUMAN MAKAM
Sensitivity is a broad term.. why sensitivity is occurring needs to be checked.. hence pl visit a dentist so that you get a good idea of what needs to be done & how
Please visit a dentist for proper diagnosis and cost of the treatment