Root canal require or not
I have pain in 45 Pre upper Molars teeth since last 1 year. Please note no symptoms of sensitivity during HOT/COLD water. Only Pain when eating. Also, food often trapped in 45 Pre upper Molars teeth. I feel pain when doctor puts pressure on my pre Molars teeth with their tool. I shown 2 Doctors. 1st doctor said Filling in both teeth. 2nd doctor said Root canal in one teeth & for second teeth, only during ongoing treatment, he will be able to say Root canal is require or filling. I am very confused. Shall I do CBCT scan & after that i will show scan report to doctor, so that doctor can take proper decision whether Root canal is require or not. Herewith, I attached OPG of my teeth. Please help.. Thanks..

Go for root canal for both the premolars...
root canal for both the tooth

Talk to experienced dentist online and get your health questions answered in just 5 minutes.

Consult with a dentist
First of all tooth number you mentioned 45 is confusing as this number belongs to right lower premolar and you are continuously indicating about upper premolar. Secondaly by seeing your OPG its very much clear that you have cavities in your left upper both premolars i.e. tooth number 24 & 25. Exact treatment planning can be decided only by proper clinical evaluation on both the teeth.
As you said that you do not have any sensitivity to hot and cold so Firstly you go for filling in both the teeth. If problem persist than go for RCT and Capping.
Brush twice daily and use mouthwash for proper oral hygeine.
Both your upper premolars have decay that has approximated the nerves ( read pulp) but has not involved it. You could meet an endodontist nearby your location who can try and save you from root canal in either tooth as no root infection(read periapical incfection) is seen in opg and we do have latest technologies to prevent root canals and conservatively fill them
meet an endodontist near you
avoid eating from that side till you meet a dentist
You have decay in both your upper premolars, one deeper than the other. From the xray it appears as though the first premolar will need a root canal and the second one may or may not, a decision that needs to be taken by the doctor after removal of the decay, and correlation with clinical symptoms. Take a call on which dr you would like to consult and trust their diagnosis and decision.
Pain due to food lodgement is common and if managed early can help prevent extensive treatment like root canal treatment. But your history says that you have pain while eating since one year.
so I feel that go with the 2nd doctor's suggestion ie rct with one which shows infection and then follow the adjacent for any improvement. if no improvement in pain you might  need rct with the other one as well. because if the infection reaches the pulp it can not be resolved with home care measures or just a filling.
please use a floss to clean the interdental area and gargle
Hi dear , Your upper 1st premolar needs root canal treatment as the decay has reached the nerve part (pulp) of the tooth. For 2nd premolar, first excavation of cavity (caries) is needed. If the doctor feels that it is reaching the nerve , then only Rct , else Filling (indirect pulp capping )