Root canal

I want to go for root canal treatment.i dont have any tooth aches but have cavities..I want to know the cost for this treatment.
views-icons 139 Views bookmarks-icon 1 Bookmark Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (6) on Root canal

Abhijit Gambhir Pune | Dentist
Root canal treatment is adviced after thorough clinical & radiographic examination... Cost of treatment depends on many factors..
Hi..Root canal would cost 2500 and crown costs basic 3500. Regards
Whether a cavity needs to go for a filling or rootcanal treatment depends on how deep the cavity is ..for that u have to get an xray done and consult a dentist..root canal if required would cost you somewhere between 3500 to 4000..though charges may vary from clinic to clinic..but the quality of rootcanal done really is very important for its long term success..and after that you need to get the crown done for tht tooth ..the charges again depends on which crown you go for..
Dr. Pranay Bangalore | Dentist
The whole cost of root canal treatment depends on expertise, armamentarium and experience level of the person performing the procedure. The whole root canal treatment alone can cost you anywhere between 2500- 12000...
Dr. Govindaraj.S.J Bangalore | Implantologist
Now the very concept of Root canal treatment has changed over the years. So much inventory and armamentarium that would be difficult, if not being judgemental or biased on issue of cost. The treatment cost would also vary based on experience. There are clinics which practice and cater to exclusive root canal procedures, so lets not be partial. I think you should rephrase the question to good treatment then just the cost.
5000 with crown