Root Canal
I had wisdom tooth which was coming at some inclined angle and pushing the second molar and created cavity. I went for tooth extraction and RCT. No issues with extraction. Root canal was also done properly (no caping) but after some time while chewing some sort of sensations were started. Again filling was done with temp first and few days later with permanent but this time also sensations are there but less compared to last time. Does anyone suggest me what sort of problem is this? What should I do?

Mr. M. R. Pujari
Dentist 12 yrs exp Bangalore

Hi..it might take some more time to settle down as area is operated twice. Once for rct and for wisdom tooth extraction. During healing also sensitivity is expected. Get checked from your dentist. Regards
Get iopa (x ray) whether root canal is done completely or any canal is missed.or any infection in apical area of tooth