Root canal
I had root canal done fr my upper n lower molar few months back but frm few days m feeling sensation in the lower molar wen I drink r eat hot n cold tgs apart frm dat no problems

Dr. Sanket Chakraverty
Dentist 9 yrs exp Kolkata
Get an xray done for the lower molar root canal treated molar and also get the other teeth checked. If any problem is there. You can go for Re RCT for the Root canal treated tooth or anything new, then get the root canal done.
Viren Shirish Patil
Dentist 3 yrs exp Kolhapur
It should be referred sensitivity of other tooth...so I advice you to apply sensodent kf tooth gel twice a day in sensitive teeth region and massage it for 1-2 min If pain is still present, then I advice u to take an Xray of the sensitive tooth, to rule out any secondary caries.