Root canal and cap

I am hvng a heavy pain in my tooth .. doc said I need to undergo root canal and need to put a cap. I wanted to knw how much it costs

Dr. Kshitiz Rohilla
Oral Pathologist 11 yrs exp Faridabad

Like any other treatment, the fees for root canal treatment also varies from dentist to dentist, depending upon his location, experience, technique used and finally the type of cap that you go for.....  the basic fees for root canal treatment can vary from 1000 to 10000, and the cost of cap can be as low as 1000 for a metal cap and it can go upto 40000 for Zirconia cap...... Regards.....
Dr. Swasti Jain
Dentist 13 yrs exp Ghaziabad

rct ranges from 3000 to 4500 and cap ranges from 1500 to 15000 dependimg upon wat material u choose
Dr. M. R. Pujari
Dentist 12 yrs exp Bangalore

Hi..root canal cost ranges from 2500-3500 and crown 3500-6500-12000-15000 based on types of crown. Regards
Sharath Kumar K N
General Physician Mandya
Hello it is indeed advisable to put a cap over the RCT or root canaled teeth.The procedure involves taking out the bacteria,dead cells that has spread out in the canals and causes the inflammatory response.We actually drill a hole into the tooth to go deep into your teeth and taking out the deadcells,bacteria. This procedure weakens the tooth a bit but relives the pain.when you put the cap not only you are strengthening the tooth but also preventing food deposition onto it. RCT treatment cost:Rs 2500 CAP COST: metal is about 700-1000Rs,,, ceramic is about 1500-3000Rs[tooth colored material],,,,, Zirconia is about 3000-6000[strongest of all caps and comes in tooth color]. (price is for per tooth, and may vary depending on the facility you get treatment)