Ring infection
I have ring infection on my face and buttocks. It keeps coming back, I have done 2 courses of 6 months each of livanfin and eberconet cream and cwip, livafin and intratuf capsule.

Provide with photos of the same. Fungal problem requires a prolonged treatment course in addition to other important parameters like personal hygiene, diet , occupation etc.
consult online with me for detailed prescription and guidance
100% cure possible with specific medicine.. Fungus or yeast infection....common around skin folds like thighs and genitals.. avoid sweating, sharing clothes,towels and soap.. specific medicine required depends on the severity.. for detailed prescription do direct online consultation by sending photos.