SKIN INFECTION(RING WORM)

Please, help me,I am suffering from Ringworm from the past 8 years and still i m not able to control it. I have consulted more than 8 doctors, but still its not going. I was on heavy medication, all the antibiotics and creams and liquids, but nothing last for more than 1 month. I usually get relieved for 1 month or so.,and then it comes back again(IN DYING HELP, PLEASE EVERY comment will be appreciable). Thanks in advance.

Doctor Answers (2) on SKIN INFECTION(RING WORM)

Dr. Sudhanshu Kumar Patna | Dermatologist
Now a days Tinea became resistant to most of the drugs. So treatment requie for longer duration . If anyone has used steroid mixed cream then it causes more problems in treatment. You should consult any Dermatologist and get stick with his treatment  . and continue untill he does not stop treatment.
Dr. Pinanky Jadhav-Adhe Pune | Dermatologist
i can understand that it is very frustrating to get recurrent skin infection. However it is better that you show to a qualified dermatologist and follow up with the same doctor. Many times the fungus can be resistant to the medicines which are routinely given for it and in that cases you will need prolonged treatment for many months. Do not stop treatment on your own as soon as you see an improvement. You may need to undergo a couple of tests also if required.
Avoid any OTC creams such as betnovate, panderm, fourderm, candid b , clop gm, clobate g, candiderma etc as these contain steroids and they will cause damage and only worsen the rash.