Right wrist pain

Is it true ? Can you please assist me on this? I have had broken my right wrist when I was 15 YO. It was fine after the plaster and medical assistance. Last 1 year I have been working out a little bit harder and since last 2 months this wrist pain just came back. I stopped working out 1 weeks and pulled less weight but it's still there. It is like pinching a niddle and it's bad. If I crape bandage my hand overnight, it's fine the very next day but it does come back again. I asked around and got to know that I should be taking multi vitamins, calcium and magnesium tablets et cetera.

Doctor Answers (3) on Right wrist pain

Dr. Deepak Tamrakar (PT) Raipur | Sports and Musculoskeletal Physiotherapist
To better understand this you need to go for X-RAY or MRI wrist to know the cause of pain. home program like hot pack application in every 3 to 4 hrs will relief some pain. Also crap bandage application  doing by you to prevent movement also relief pain and stop severity. Don't be late to go to physio or orthpedicean.
Dr. Vishwas Virmani Noida | Physiotherapist
Hot fomentation. Gentle Stretching of Hand Muscles. Ball exercises. Wrist Exerciser.
Dr. Anil Kumar Jain Bangalore | General Physician
Hello there.

I can understand your concern.
Rather than asking around who do not have particular knowledge in this field, I would suggest you consult a orthopedician to check it out.
Carpel tunnel syndrome needs to be ruled out.
You can take pain killer like tab. Zerodol-p once or twice a day but still, I would say get it checked out once at the earliest.
Best regards.
Dr. Anil Kumar Jain.