Right leg weakening
My right leg is weakening and it's paining severely. Please let me know what may be the reason behind this. I have visited neurologist and was under treatment for 4 months but there is no any relief. Please suggest me what should I do.

Dr. Anuradha Sharma (PT)
Clinical Physiotherapist 10 yrs exp Noida

Do strength exercise with weight cuff of 1 kg start gradually and increase according ur comfortable ness supplements must
Dr. Hitin Mathur
Orthopedic Surgeon 18 yrs exp Noida

Hi, this is Dr Hitin Mathur, orhopaedic surgeon from Fortis C Doc Hospital, New Delhi. Welcome to Practo. The leg pain and weakness in the leg could be due to nerve compression in the back. Examining your back may reveal the site of the problem. Sometimes the nerve can also get compressed along its course in the leg, so a nerve conduction and EMG testing will help in that.