Right leg bone changed

When i touched my right leg below knee muscles temperature is high and when i touch my left leg temperature is normal. what kind of reason for this problem. Below knee my right leg bone was changed when i was 2-3 yrs old.

Doctor Answers (4) on Right leg bone changed

Dr. Vandana Chauhan (PT) Noida | Physiotherapist
It will be good to take an x-ray of your knee. the temperature difference can be due to inflammation and infection but if you don't have any problem like pain in walking or moving or any disturbed sensation, its not an issue....... There is no such operation in which a doctor changes your bone, please ask your elders what exactly the operation was when you were a child so that we may get some clue of your problem.
Saurabh Bhalla Delhi | Occupational Therapist
Generally temperature changes on that area are due to either of the following - infection or injury or inflamation or overuse please check on the following. And no such surgery is done where bone is changed. Hope you have your issue resolved. Also if it is not giving any trouble in your routine activities then its better to ignore.
Dr. Vishwas Virmani Noida | Physiotherapist
Avoid sitting Cross legged. Avoid Squatting- Quadriceps Exercises- Lie straight, make a towel role and put it under the knee, press the keen against the role, hold it for 20 secs. Repeat 20 times twice a day. This will help relieve some pain. Core Strengthening Exercise- Straight Leg Raised With Toes Turned Outward, repeat 10 times, twice a day. Hams Stretching- lie straight, take the leg up, pull the feet towards yourself, with a elastic tube or normal belt. repeat 10 times, twice a day. Sports Taping- stretch the tape from both ends and apply on the affected area Contrast Fomentation (Hot and Cold).
Dr. Rashmi Sharma Mumbai | Physiotherapist
Hello ,after going through your question ,,their are few points which are unclear ,what was the exact operation done when you were little ,is it only warmth or pain swelling associated around the leg ,would be wise if u get an x ray n share the reports .