Right Knee Sprain

Hi this is my MRI Report My right knee injured 3 weeks ago and I Immediately Fixing that and Walking with a cane for 3 weeks. Now please more Explain to me Is there a problem and Should I Be Concerned? Can i Do sport After This with High intensity? Please Help Me What should I do? Right Knee Joint MRI: Medial and lateral menisci have normal shape and signal intensities. There is subtle increased T2W & TRIM SI of ACL suspicious for sprain. PCL , MCL , LCL and patellar tendon appear normal. Visualized bones and muscles have normal signal intensities. There is extra-articular edema and moderate knee joint effusion

Dr. Vishwas Virmani (PT)
Physiotherapist 20 yrs exp Noida

Advice... Avoid sitting Cross legged. Avoid Squatting- Quadriceps Exercises- Lie straight, make a towel role and put it under the knee, press the keen against the role, hold it for 20 secs. Repeat 20 times twice a day. This will help relieve some pain. Core Strengthening Exercise- Straight Leg Raised With Toes Turned Outward, repeat 10 times, twice a day. Hams Stretching- lie straight, take the leg up, pull the feet towards yourself, with a elastic tube or normal belt. repeat 10 times, twice a day. Sports Taping- stretch the tape from both ends and apply on the affected area Contrast Fomentation (Hot and Cold).
Dr. Jayakrishnan Pillai
Orthopedist 13 yrs exp Bangalore

Treatment for such injuries is based on clinical examination findings and MRI images and reports. You need to see an orthopedic surgeon to get the knee examined for ligament injuries and the MRI findings have to be correlated.
Pankaj Agrawal
Orthopedist of Superior Extremity 15 yrs exp Ahmedabad

Dear friend.after 3 weeks of injury what is condition of your knee and walking complaints right now.please give some details of your symptoms and condition of knee swelling. U should get your knee examined once by knee specialist in delhi.there are many good knee specialists in delhi. If it is stable without any structural injury.then weight bearing can be started..please make a details of your symptoms and get thoroughly examined by your area knee specialist.knee joint is a kind of joint that can be easily assessed and be treated like perfect normal. And you can get back to sports.
Dr. Gaurav Mohan(PT)
Physiotherapist 9 yrs exp Delhi
Hello, I have gone through to your query. Well, There is chances of overuse injury in knee joint so you got effusion there. You can apply cold pack there when swelling get subside then you can use hot pack. Use open patella knee cap for extra support so your knee won't exert and heal fast. Do knee isometric exercise, VMO Strengthening  and ankle pumps. Later cycling & walk is must with care. Start with calf stretching also. You will feel better. Otherwise go for Physiotherapy session properly. You will be fine soon. Regards.