Right Jaw clicks
Whenever I open my mouth my right Jaw clicks. Lately it's been clicking hard and there is pain. This used to happen to me in 2016 and a dentist had given me a mouth guard which is old and not helping now. This time the clicking sound is really loud and painful. Sometimes even talking gives a sharp pain on the right side.

It seems like you have some TMJ related problem. Need proper history to diagnose and treatment plan. Consult with doctor online or offline. OPG or lateral view x ray is required to see the problem.

Talk to experienced dentist online and get your health questions answered in just 5 minutes.

Consult with a dentist
It's from a very long time you are facing Clicking sounds of your TMJ, It is because whenever you do some actions like yawning, or eating hard foods, giving too much pressure on teeth while eating or while opening your mouth very wide, Then there is a friction between your joints of both the jaw resulting in muscle stretch, clicking sounds and pain...For eg: Sometime whenever u feel like stretching your fingers, arms and neck, some clicking sound occurs in joints... If u do that more frequently, then it pains.. Likewise it is very necessary you should avoid wide opening of your mouth while doing any work, and eat soft , boiled and without spices for some days.... Eat foods with spoons so that you can avoid wide opening... Take Cap/syrup AtoZ multivitamins once for a month, tab wysolone5mg once daily after food... Do salt water gargling
Get an O.P.G to find out if wisdom teeth is involved in this case... if it's there then removal of wisdom teeth would be necessary...
let us know if u find it helpful
Go for opg xray . Send copy of opg for consultation
It sounds like you are suffering from something known as TMJ internal derangement. It needs to be looked at be an Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon for evaluation and treatment planning. You can look me up if you’re in Pune.
See an Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon near you.
Avoid opening the mouth very wide. Switch to soft food till the severity of pain reduces. Apply cold and hot fomentation to the painful area alternately.