Right hand weak after injury from fall
Two days back Slipped from stairs onto right side. Fell on with pressure on the right shoulder and elbow, hit my right hip and knees as well. Applied moov and leg pain subsided, however right hand feels weak, unable to lift heavy things, apply pressure, raise my hand up and aches on touch. Is it normal? Should I wait for few more days? Should I be concerned

Get an xray done to rule out bony injury. Consult for examination. As there may be soft tissue injury too.
I think you should wait for a week to see if pain, swelling reduce. Take Vitamin injections because they will help in the healing. Do not aggravate the pain meanwhile
consult and get mri if not getting better
vitamin d and b12 injections
Hello Is the pain more in shoulder and are you able to move it? Are you able to lift your hand over your head? Do you have difficulty in combing your hairs? Where is the weakness in shoulder, elbow or wrist? Kindly provide these details.
Kindly elaborate for appropriate advice
Apply ice packs if swelling is present