Right arm feeling lifeless for the past
I had a stiff neck about a week ago. For the past 2days I cannot lift my right arm very high. Finding difficult to comb hair and stretch right arm. I have to leave for a journey tonight that will last ten days. Is it advisable for the me to go. I also have a heart problem. Should I wait back for an investigation with an orthopaedic or should I delay it for 10 days.

Hot fomentation x twice daily. Neck Exercises. Neck Stretching. Postural Correction. Shoulder Shrugs . Core Strengthening Exercises. Take frequent Breaks at work
Its due to the nerve compression in tge neck(cervical) region which increases with the travelling. So you should avoid to travel or use tge cervical collar.... But go to a physiotherapist for proper assessment, diagnosis and treatment as sometimes it can occur due to tge frozen shoulder(periarthritis)
It's better to see a doctor now than delay it for later. This could be serious if it is a disc issue. However, it seems to be more likely to be a shoulder problem.
Visit an ortho surgeon who can examine and order the right x-rays.