Stiffness in neck
Hello, I think I probably have a stiff neck (nas pe nas chadna) but don't know what to do. As soon as i move my neck to the right it starts to pain on the top right back of the neck.Please suggest any way so that i can get relief from the pain ASAP. Thank You.

Dr. Venkat Raghav
Hello... Stiffness of neck could be due to paraspinal muscle spasm.. Its also seen in meningitis where patient presents with other symptoms along with neck stiffness.. Consult orthopedic surgeon.. Doctor will give muscle reliving injection and further management is done after diagnosis.

What is a stiff heart Swelling on right side of neck Stiff neck muscle relaxant