Rheumatoid Arthritis
I have been suffering from Rheumatoid Arthritis for almost 10 years. I have taken allopathy medicine. Shall I take homeopathy medicines for this. Also how long will take into effect for joint pain? Is there permanent relief available in the Homeopathy?

Dr. Amal Krishna Mandal
Homeopath 30 yrs exp Kolkata

Hello , please go the reply  here as Dr.A.K.Mandal on 6th August as homoeopath ,from where my  name has been deleted  due to change of Photo. However along with earlier reply I want to mention here that I  should not discuss so many causes for medical hazards  but  I should suggest you that you should go through a proper homoeopathic characterized case recording system which will help for treatment and find out the basic causes. You may contact for ONLINE treatment through Practo location dumdum Kolkata.
Nirav Bhatt
Homeopath 17 yrs exp Ahmedabad

what I perceived by experience that RHEUMATOID ARTHRITIS is one of Psychosomatic disease, caused by any kind of deep stress leads disturb immune system, with Homoeopathic medicine we boost up immunity leads better in ARTHRITIS .Homoeopathic doctor ask questions about nature as well as tendency to understand constitution of patients, with the help of each and every question Homoeopath decide medicines. So better to start treatment early. You can take parallel Homoeopathic treatment with other treatments, Gradually you can taper and withdraw other treatment with help of Homoeopath, you can contact any nearby best homeopath. and have patience to complete recovery of this Rheumatoid problem, but you have to be patience as it takes quite long time to complete cure .
Dr. Nandini P. Deshmukh
Homeopath 5 yrs exp Mumbai

Rheumatoid arthritis (RA) is an autoimmune disease that causes chronic inflammation of the joints. This condition can also affect the tissues surrounding the joints (muscles, tendons, ligaments) as well as other organs of the body (skin, blood vessels, heart, lungs and muscles). Homeopathy gives very good results for the cases of RA, especially for those who have not developed joint deformities. The pain control is very effective with homeopathy and this is without any side effects whatsoever. The treatment can also have a role to play in controlling the progress of the condition to some extent and in delaying the onset of complications. Homeopathy is very strongly suggested for all cases of Rheumatoid Arthritis.
Dr. B K Madhusudan
Homeopath 25 yrs exp Bangalore

Hi Rheumatoid arthritis is a kind of auto immune disorder It is supposed to be incurable. If not properly treated, it may lead to deformities But Homoeopathy has a solution for it If you can consult directly or through Practo, I can surely help u overcome ur problem We need complete details about u n all ur complaints to treat u better Gud luck
Homeopath 31 yrs exp Kolkata
It is curable by homoeopathy treatment but proper case taking should be done Dr. A.K.Mandal here for you. You may contact for your characterized treatment through Practo location dumdum Kolkata else it may turn to something more.
Dr. D.Senthil Kumar
Alternative Medicine 16 yrs exp Chennai
Hi No worries, Homeopathy medicines helps you for RA But you need to continue the treatment for little long, According to the acceptance of your body only able to predict exact duration of the treatment, Its good to consult a experienced Homeopathy doctor near by you, All the best
Dr. Gagandeep Singh Ahuja
Homeopath 13 yrs exp Noida
As you are suffering from a disease which has no cure in conventional medicine , you should go for homeopathy or ayurved as per your choice
Dr. Varsha Padhye
Homeopath 27 yrs exp Raichur
Yes. We have good medicines to cure your condition.