Resul of braces

Hi I searched about braces and I know that different types of braces r available. My question is the result of each n every braces r same r the result will differ for particular braces. Can I expect 100% result from metal braces??

Doctor Answers (5) on Resul of braces

Results of your treatment will depend more on your treatment plan rather than braces. Yes certain kind of appliances or braces do make a difference in your overall experience of your treatment as orthodontic treatment requires longer duration of time. So u need to consult a good orthodontist who will take care of your case.
Regards
Dr Vidisha Parashar
Illumident
Lighting up your smile
100% result is dependent on both the knowledge of the Orthodontist and regular coperation of the patient. All types of braces might end up in a same result, but depending on the case the orthodontist can decide and finalize the prescription of braces which can help you attain the desired result in a better and convenient way.
Yes results are same even in metal braces.  it's just about what you want? please ask your orthodontists about the pros & cons of both the braces and then take a decision.
Dr. Akhil Agarwal Lucknow | Orthodontist
Yes you can expect.
Hi,
As you said, there are different types of braces, end result of each and every braces will be the same, but the treatment duration will differ depends on the type of braces u choose. Metal braces will give a metallic look to your smile but the end result is like other braces only.
Regards,
Dr. Prem kumar
Just smile
Madipakkam