Restlessness and Panic
I often wake up from my sleep and get restless and feel like i will collapse . When i sit or stand i feel a little ok . But when i ly down my head starts to wind and i get to hear heart beating in my ears as well. I really get tensed and the problem increases . I would like to know which specialized doctor should i consult.

Hi dear a homoeopathic constitutional treatment will give you a permanent cure naturally You can easily take an online consultation for further treatment guidance and permanent cure without any side effects Medicines will reach you via courier services