Tired and restless
Hi I feel tired and restless whole day and it's been tough for me. I'm feeling sleepy have minimum physical activity being a software professional. Have high cholesterol figures. Please advise what should I do.

Hello There. I can understand your concern, you should have shared the lipid profile reports with this question so that we could have got a better idea. have a high protein diet, lots of greens, fruits and vegetables. one tablet of neurobion forte daily after food. do at least 20 minutes of walking twice a day. high finer food and avoiding oily,fried foods to get your lipids under control. consult a general physician for further management, best regards, Dr. Anil kumar jain
Lethargy and fatigue symptoms are a frequent result of worn-out adrenal glands. Because their hormones regulate the fueling of cells, and especially those of the brain, under-fueling results in low energy and a worn out feeling, sluggishness, trouble getting up in the morning, fatigue and lethargy. Depression is another effect that may occur to an individual with an under-fueled brain and nervous system. 1. Discard or minimize stress factors as much as possible. 2. Eat properly and limit carbs in your diet . 3. Supplement with magnesium citrate powder and malic acid. By doing so, you will strengthen your blood sugar handling system, avoid or overcome fatigue symptoms and lethargy, reduce your risk for numerous health problems and bring about healthy adrenal glands...consult physician for further help
Dr. A S Sanjay
Sleep 8-10 hrs a day,Hit the gym,,do aerobics and yoga..eat rgt kind of food ...Keep alcohol intake minimum..cholesterol levels don't have much to do with exhaustion and mental fatigue .Any emotional issues?

Feeling tired and restless