Request for a prescription for Clomid
I have been not able to conceive for over 2yrs due to PCOS and been regular on periods and have undergone HSG test recently and the tubes are clear. I want to now try with Clomid to ensure that my egg is released to help conceive. Please can you prescribe this medicine. Thanks.

Connect directly for more detailed discussion
Hi, It is not advisable to take Clomid tablet without proper checkup and consultation with a Gynaec.     Pcod is a comedy pathological problem. Where the ovary develops follicles which don't ovulate. So first they have to be treated.       Then if all is normal on clinical examination and history and Ultrasonography, proceed to start with Clomid 50mg one tab a day for five days from third day of menstrual cycle under supervision of a Gynaec
You must be consulting a gynecologist for all this.please take her advice for prescription,the side effects
Ok *PCOD* PCOD is a multi-organ disease which start from ovary in form of small follicles on outer layer of ovary ,, it starts secreting hormones which normally a female body should not secrete ,,, It is basically a urban problem The reasons are 1) stress full life 2) irregular life style 3) lack of mental peace 4) no physical exercise Person suffering from PCOD Present themselves 1) irregular periods ( sometimes no periods at all ) 2) weight gain ( even without taking excess food ) 3) No weight loss ( although doing lots of exercise) 4 ) acne 5) hair loss 6) infertility 7) mood swing 8) lethargy So a vicious cycle forms More weight -more PCOD More PCOD-more weight So somehow we have to break the cycle 50% role of medicine ( intrinsic ) 50% role of life style (extrinsic) If we attack both ways only then it can be cured So co-operation of patients are very much required. I give non hormonal treatment for PCOD Regarding life style 1) stress free life 2) regular life style 3)physical exercise 4) proper sleep It is very much curable , if treated in time and with full discipline,, lots of my pregnant patients were once case of PCOD. Normally three months treatment but in few cases it may take longer ,, Simultaneously we give treatment for PCOD and pregnancy. Diet has a great role , avoid fat and sugar , For proper PCOD diet better take help of dietician ,,, PCOD is spreading like epidemic in urban areas ,,,
Take comid. 50 mg from day 2 -day6
1st of all fertility treatment is time consuming. Requires many tests, sonography and regular follow up and should me done strictly by fertility specialist. Tablet Clomid is Clomiphene citrate. When u take tablet clomid, u require alternated day sonography from Cycle day 10 onwards to see the condition of ur follicle. Tablet clomid us not at all some routine tablet. If not taken properly and if sonography not done timely,  follicle may convert into a Cyst. Which again hampers fertility process. We understand ur eagerness for conception. Please consult Gynecologist as a person, start Clomiphene citrate under Gynecologist  guidance and go for sonography as per adviced to avoid any unwanted adverse effects. We all wish u luck. Do not worry. In today's technology every woman can get pregnant and so u will too. All the best.