Clomid/Letrozol
While I am on clomid/letrozol. During which period should I join with my husband. ?? Percentage of conceiving??

Keep regular relationship will help you.
10-20 days of the cycle (preferably) Thrice a week can also do. Ovulation Induction can be maximum tried for 4-6 cycles,so if in one cycle you are not getting result don't be disheartened
folic acid 5 mg once daily
From day 10-20 in women down position with two pillows bellow your buttocks and sleep in the same position for 8 hours at bedtime to avoid semen trickledown Use washroom before joining and don’t use wash room for 8 hours after joining to avoid semen trickledown
Continue Fol 123
Avoid lifting weights and stress Avoid papaya and pineapple
Considering yr cycles starting from 1st day of menses! Ovulation usually occurs between 8-17th day of cycles. So u can have relations I. These days to have increased frequency of conception with maximum chnaces in 12-15 days.
maintain calendar method
avoid spicy and oily food avoid stress and anxiiety lifestyle modification exercise regularly