Relationship issue

Hlw doc,I m very much depressed. I love a person aged 35yrs.I trusted him a lot bt later he told me he had wife and kids.I got shocked.bt he never did anything wrong to me.he is more concerned than me for my life and my studies. He says that he is always with me in my all decisions either I be with him or I leave him.he says me always to study and nothing else.he says when the time will come u get 18 yrs old and I became stable then I will divorce my wife and be with u n my kids and all ur family member bt to agree ur family member u must have to study and acheive everything all dreams we have seen together then ur family also will get agree and then we can spend our life together happily forever bt now u only have to study till u reach ur goal and I m with u forever in ur every decisions happiness and all.bt I have a doubt as others who will listen my story will have that he is just trying to engage me later if I get engaged and start studying I will realise right or wrong and then mo
views-icons 96 Views 1 Share Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (3) on Relationship issue

Dr. Lakshmi T Rajan Chennai | Counselling Psychologist
Dear friend,
First of all, what is happening with you is just an attraction to opposite sex which happens normally with everyone of your age. Secondly, he is very right that you concentrate now ONLY in studies.
Once you are matured enough to take decisions then you can decide. You are now 16. After say 6 years from now, and still your thoughts have not changed, then you can consider. As for now, concentrate ONLY in studies.
Any further help please feel free to contact.
Visit www.mastermindfoundation.com
Wishes
Ms. Hema Sampath Bangalore | Clinical Psychologist
It happens,  How trustworthy is that man as he his cheating two people (u and his wife) already? ???
I think u r in a loneliness due to ur family circumstances, hence u got attracted to him for want of love and attention.  Please consult  a psychologist and be clear about your needs. Take care. Be very very careful.
Dr. Antara Gupta Aligarh | Neuropsychiatrist
Hello. I'll answer pointwise.
1.How did u assume that a 35 yr old man is unmarried?
2.Love at 15 yrs of age has to be tested with time...only later when the  maturity to handle a relationship comes.
3.A person who kept a big secret hiding from you is worthy of trust  ? You decide.
4 . You must not be knowing how painful divorce is or how a child feels to grow without a father... or a wife to be separated from her husband..her home shattered.
5.He has not exploited u? Well he might be waiting for you to get 18.  Indian law for consensual sex sets age at 18yrs. Before that its a crime.
6.Even your parents want you to concentrate ilon studies. Then? Is that an excuse for anybody to be a saint?
7.studying and reaching your goal might take seven to eight yrs. For how long both of you can fool his family?
8.if you are depressed take help of a psychiatrist.  Being depressed might make u take wrong decisions.
9.You are not in love.. u are attached or infatuated.  It will die out once u separate and concentrate on better things in life.
Hope it helps.