Related to my 2.4 year old son speech
I have 2.5 yr old son...he understand everything what we say and follow it he speaks one word only likepapa ,mamma,mama,mami ....etc..he doesnot speak 2-3 sentence at thisage is it normal...how to teach them. .when we give water he always keep open upper portion open he doesnot close how to teach ..I m worried

Hi . Speech therapy would help and maybe make it in his playtime. Children feel more comfortable with it . You can recite songs or poems and maybe teach him how to say sentences . It will take sometime but it would help a lot.
Consult in person
Avoid all screen time. Meet a speech therapist and get him evaluated and learn to teach him spoken language.