Regarding teeth fitting

I removed one front teeth at the age of 10 or 11 year. After that time i didn't take any suggestions or help from doctors since i do had any problem due to that. But now i feel that i need to care about that teeth. I feel, since of the gap of one teeth, gaps are getting increased between other teeth.

Dr. Karthikeyan B.V
Periodontist 16 yrs exp Bangalore
there will be drifting of teeth into missing tooth space. hence there will be gap between  other teeth. get those hsps closed by braces after that get fpd or implant. Hope it helps
Dr. Vinod Kumar K R
Dentist 17 yrs exp Bangalore
hello, well the spaces between other teeth will definatly increase because if any teeth is missing adjust teeth will try to close that space.  hence spaces between other teeth are increasing. you can either go for fixed teeth where we take support from adjuscent teeth and replace the missing teeth. it's called fpd. 2nd option is u can go for implants, it is also fixed treatment the strength looks appeared centre wise it's much better than the first one. it's an advance treatment. last option would be removable like teeth set. it's like old ppl wearing tèth set. you will get a better picture vn u visit to us. so that v can educate visually about what problems u r facing and treatment options take care