Regarding pregnancy
I have pcos and thyroid and last three months I'm getting my periods regular, but this month still I didn't get my periods and its been 45 days, on my 36th day I took beta hcg and its negative, doctor suggest me to take susten 200 mg and last 5 days I'm taking still I don't get my periods so is there any possibility that I'm pregnant.

Well . If you have any doubts its better you get a urine pregnancy test done..if not go for an ultrasound scan as it is confirmatory... You can as well consult an obstetrician.. Since you had pcos and thyroid issues it has instilled a fear in you I guess...do not worry..its completely resolvable