Pcos problem
I have pcos problem so I consult to the doctor so I'm taking 3 months course of pcos ...before that I didn't got my periods after taking the tablet I got periods 1 time after that I didn't get ...what I should do for to finish this pcos? ?

Dr. Hitesh Shah
Sexologist 27 yrs exp Mumbai

Homeopathy and stress mgt and counselling will have comprehensive solution to PCOD.
Dr. Disha Sridhar
Obstetrician 13 yrs exp Bangalore

If you  really want to know  the root cause of your problem and heal, please  read my blogs on www.truhealing.com or practo health  feeds. Hope that helps....
Dr. Shyama Nivas
Gynecologist 8 yrs exp Patna

Mainstay of treatment of pcos is weight reduction by diet and exercise.reduction of at least 5 kg weight will make symptomatic improvement.menstrual regulation can also be done by hormonal tabs.