Thyroid in pregnancy
I m 16 week pregnant with my first baby. In last weeks test I got tsh level 48. I never had thyroid before pregnancy. Kindly suggest what to do regarding pregnancy. Should I continue or not.

Dr. Chetan Maandhakar
Gynecologist 7 yrs exp Ahmedabad
Of course you should continue your pregnancy. Just consult a physician and take regular medicines for control of your TSH level. Usually controlled thyroid level is not harmful. Take advice of your gynaecologist too. Don't worry. . Just youhave to continue your medicine along with other medicines Thank you. Dr Chetan Maandharkar. Queen women's Hospital, Ahmedabad