Regarding height
Is it any possible method to increase height of 23 year Female; and I want to know minimum standard height of female.

Dr. Amarpreet Singh Riar
General Practitioner 12 yrs exp Delhi

I'm sorry but their is no method to increase height at this age. Don't be discouraged though. In the end , height doesn't matter much, it's ones calibre and hard work that counts . Sachin Tendulkar is just about 5 feets
Dr. Harsha
Hi there...I can understand your concern. But it is very difficult to grow in height after the age of 22 years as the epiphysial end plate would have been closed by now...you can try conservative methods like swimming,stretching exercises...take healthy foods and consult nearest orthopedic surgeon they will do the needful.