Height growth

Doctor I am 18 years old and my height is 5.3 feet. I want my height to grow at least to 5.7 feet. I am taking all the proper diet and doing exercise also but there is no growth in height. Please suggest me how can I increase my height. Is there any medicine to increase height.

Doctor Answers (2) on Height growth

Dr. Anil Kumar Jain Bangalore | General Physician
Hello there. The height of a person is decided by the genetic makeup of the individual. But if all your folks are talk and you are the only short individual, then consult a nearest endocrinologist and take his opinion. Regards
Harisha N L Bangalore | General Physician
If its genetic we can not do much...Consult nearest physician for clinical examination and proper assessment... Till then fallow bellow advices...Eat a healthy diet. you have to eat more foods high in amino acids to help increase the levels of human growth hormones in your body. Adding calcium, zinc, iron, copper and magnesium to your diet can help you increase these levels as well.