Regarding height growth
Respected Sir/Mam , I am actually concerned about my height my height is 5'8 but actually I wanted to grow more 2-4 inches . Is it possible to grow height atleast 2 inches more after the age of 22 ? If no , then are there any other methods to grow height for atleast 2 inches after the age of 22 ? Plz help me out ?

I understood your concern  and noted the problem as well .I need to ask few more details to make a diagnosis and start treatment and advice which suits you. Pl consult me on Practo , so that I can help you better.book a time slot as per your convenience for consultation

High protein diet with exercises may be beneficial
Would like to discuss in details and provide apt solution. Kindly consult.
According to me 5'8 ks a very good height to possess. 5'8 is beyond the average that we as Indians have which is around 5'5. But if you seriously want to increase your height we will need to have a thorough checkup of your body to ensure whether we can give you certain supplements or injectables, but that would carry their own side effects onto your body.
Exercise and proper diet
Your height is fine No need to worry There are no such medications to increase height now
No such a kind of medcn that o grw u r height jes go for excz thatts it