Reducing post preg fat

Please show me ways to reduce excess fat around tummy which I gained after pregnancy.please suggest some solution without any medication.
views-icons 30 Views 1 Share Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Ms. Dt.Neha Suryawanshi
Dietitian/Nutritionist 6 yrs exp Mumbai

Do crunches and pushups daily to reduce belly fat.
Dr. Anmona Gupta
Dietitian/Nutritionist 3 yrs exp Delhi

Get started with luke  warm water empty stomach each morning Go for small frequent meals.. No empty stomach Breakfast shud be full n dinner shud be in minimum No package food n cold things Reduce liquid after sunset Drink water before meal n after an hour of each meal..preferably luke  warm Exercise regularly not only for weight loss but it shud be a habit for healthy living. For further query pls feel free to contact me

Hello.. First thing is you need to have less of carbs and more of proteins...so best thing is have less qt of rice or reduce the no of chapathis you have and have more of dal or subzi...you need to replace your rice or chapathis with oats,ragi balls or Suji preparations... You can tk any one fruit like banana, orange or Apple or mausambi in your fruits list... Now can add water melon too...you need to have fresh carrots, cucumber or channa dal when ever hungry... Have loads of water too...You also need to engage yourself in outdoor activity like walking,running, jogging, cycling,k swimming  for a minimum if 30 to 45 min ..or chose to gym or aerobics as per your liking....you can also include green tea...it will increase metabolism...consult a dietician for a specific  diet chart as per your bmi and your food preferences... All the very best.... Thank you