Redness left buccal mucos
Hi I have little discomfort in left buccal mucosa mouth. Little redness is there also. Is this due to teeth chewing. It is sore when I get up in the morning.. similar thing happens on right side also sometimes..i have dental amalgam in multiple teeth and also my wisdom tooth. Has gum flap over it.

Dr. Kshitiz Rohilla
Oral Pathologist 11 yrs exp Faridabad

Based on the picture that you have posted, this seems to be a case of cheek biting..... if it is chronic and recurs frequently, you need to get your dentition evaluated by a dentist so that any correction if required can be planned..... you can apply anaesthetic gel like dologel CT for symptomatic relief..... Regards.....
Dr. N Srinivas
Dentist 16 yrs exp Hyderabad

Hello..picture is suggestive of cheek bite.kindly visit dentist for further evaluation.For symptomatic relief,apply Dologel over the red area.
Dr. Shikha Bhat
Dentist 6 yrs exp Ghaziabad
This can b due to cheek bite while chewing, and may be your upper  teeth are more towards  cheek making  them slight out of alignment... Your upper or lower  back teeth may have  slight sharp points which  aren't leading to frequent cheek bite.. Go to ur near by dentist . Meanwhile u can apply an ointment like  dologel-ct or Anabel or rexidine m Forte gel... Try avoiding spicy food..  Do slight warm saline rinses...