Redness and tiny bumps on cheeks
I am having redness and tiny bumps on face . It just doesn't go away . Its there since months. What is it ?? Why is this happening . My age is 23

Don't worry...you are suffering from seborrheic dermatitis causing this bumps... Specific medicine available for good control... Treatment depends on the severity..Do direct online consultation for detailed prescription
Photo is not clear. Please provide a clear photo. Does the redness increase after Sun exposure, stress, emotional breakdown, spicy food etc...? It may be rosacea or a simple photodermatitis. But I would require a clear photo and need to ask few questions before giving you the proper treatment.
consult online with me for detailed prescription