Red spot in mouth

Doctor red spot inside cheek going for regular oral check up and taking antioxidant but sometimes i chew tobacco but no problem in eating and mouth opening but worried about red spot plz advise spot is from today

Doctor Answers (2) on Red spot in mouth

It is seems to be a red and white lesion of mouth with most prominently white component in it.  Being a oral pathologist before giving any advice I'll recommend you to visit a nearest oral pathologist soon,  stop habits,  it could be a erythro-leukoplakia. Which is a precancerous lesion. If required get biopsy done.
Stop habits,  visit a good oral pathologist
Don't get panic,  it might be pre cancer( not cancer) which can be treated with regular treatment and storage of habit
Dr. Swathi S Aithal Bangalore | General Physician
Hello..
It's quite possible that you would gave hurt the mucosa while eating...to confirm this I need to examine you...but then your teeth seen to be affected due to tobacco...I would suggest you to adopt measure to quit it and also meet a dentist for dental cleaning

Thank you