RCT root canal treatment
Hey Experts, I visited a clinic an my doctor suspects that by drilling and filling, he can avoid RCT. But during the process he realized it touches d root and RCT needed as he's not free for coming days.He asked me to come on Tuesday for RCT. Because of drilling it's paining like hell, im worrying how will I sustain for 3 days with having hole in my back tooth. I thought to go for RCT to some other doctor but on Sundays usually closed Any suggestions please

Hi dear, u can come on any day, can hv an appointment, can hv tab keterol - DT 2 tab stat for pain
Hi...try using Colgate pain out liquid drop on the affected tooth . You can also use tab enzoflam Each daily two times provided you are not allergic. You can visit my clinic in Pune for RCT tommo.
You can find me on Practo or Google.
Avoid hot food and cold beverages.
Hi,avoid chewing from affected side,take a painkiller from a local pharmacy shop,do warm saline rinses 3-4 times daily.