Rashes on my 2 week old baby
I see rashes on my 2 week old baby boy's hands, back and legs from last night. Can someone suggets the reason for these rashes?

Till the time its clear fluid filled nothing to worry about. Its physiological just don't apply oil over them. They will dry out in 2 weeks.
Visit physically
Looks like erythema toxicum. Common at this age. Does not need any treatment
Looks erythema
Please consult pediatrician for detailed information about the same As in your case it would be better
Rash looks like erythema toxicum. Common newborn rash that subsides by itself. Visit physically if needed
Hi. It can be hand foot mouth disease. Please consult online for confirmation and management