Rash on wrist area

I am a female, 28yr old . For a long time i am having a rash on my right hands wrist which is very itchy and seems to increase/decrease in area in effect to the scratching. Although I've stopped scratching as of now, the rash still remains. The rash is between the elbow and the wrist (palm facing down). Kindly suggest me the apt medical procedure for it. Thank you.

Dr. Sumit Sethi

Difficult to diagnose without examination and with the limited info provided. Do you wear something on your right hand wrist: watch? Could be allergy to nickel. Get yourself examined from a nearby dermatologist, who will give you approprite treatment.
Dr. Manoj Agarwala

Thanks for the query. That is a very limited description to make any comments. I can suggest you to see a dermatologist for a diagnosis and treatment plan. Delaying may not be a good option unless you know what the diagnosis is. Hope it helps you. A photograph could have helped to understand it better.
Meet a Dermatologist for proper guidance and treatment