Rash on my left cheek
For past few days I have experience a rash on my left cheek. It is iching and now spreadin please help

Don't worry...you are suffering from seborrheic dermatitis causing this rash on cheek... Specific medicine available for good control... Treatment depends on the severity..Do direct online consultation for detailed prescription by sending photos.
Futher detailed evaluation is needed . Consult with photographs.
Send photographs
This rash on the cheek can have multiple causes ..U need to consult  a  dermatologist  with pictures..