QUERY REGARDING HIV, HEP. B & C
I was pricked by needle after I injected my father with an injection because of his underlying health conditions. When the needle pricked me the blood came out and I wasn't sure about the health status of my father . I went for his test for HIV, Hepatitis B and C on 20th April 2020. A test for Hep B and C had also been conducted in 2018 which came out to be negative but I went for retesting. Plz see reports. Are there any other diseases which can be transmitted from a needle prick ? Plz see his LFT report as his Serum Bilirubin is 2.1. Can bilirubin be increased in any other liver problems apart from Hep A,B,C,D and E ? Can A,D and E be transmitted from needle prick ? Plz help.

Reports are negative....you may have arogyavardhini vat 2 tab bd, syp phaltrikadi kwath.

Don’t worry
Hello dear,no need to worry, Take Tab.Liv 52 1 bid,Tab Nirocil 1 bid
U can consult online through Practo platform for further advice
Take Madhur Tikta Kashaya ras dominant simple food coconut water pomegranate juice watermelon Cucumber etc seasonal fruits and vegetables
Hello! Firstly let me congratulate you on your awareness about needle-prick injuries. It's commendable you got all the valid tests done, and you probably have understood that all are negative. Now to answer your queries: 1) There are other blood borne diseases besides HIV, HBV and HCV, but they are not transmitted via needle stick injuries. 2) Bilirubin, especially indirect Bilirubin (the one increased in your father's report) can be high if there is an increase in breakdown of RBCs (red blood cells), which are a component of Hemoglobin. This most commonly occurs in Vitamin B12 and Folate deficiencies 3) HAV and HEV are transmitted through the faeco-oral route, and are NEVER blood borne. HDV is an exclusive super-added infection of HBV positive patients.
You have not mentioned your father's underlying medical conditions. If he is at high risk for blood borne infections, like getting frequent injections, or if he is on dialysis, he might be in the window period for HIV, HBV, and HCV (ie he has the infection, but tests are negative). It is advisable to repeat tests for HIV, HBV and HCV after 3 months.
Please also do Vitamin B12 and Folate levels, so that he can be prescribed appropriate supplements.
For the time all report are negative. Take liv52 1 tab BD Take healthy lifestyle and simple diet drink plenty of water
As per the details and reports provided by you, there seems no risk of any disease transmission as such. Moreover if your father never had any infectious disease which can be fatal or gruesome then there is no need be worried about.
Don't worry. All reports are ok.
All reports are negative.