QUERY REGARDING HIV TEST
I was injected by a contaminated needle at a vaccination site in a Government Hospital on 19th October 2019. I went for HIV test on 29th December 2020 I.e on 71th day. The test was a 4th generation test by the name of HIV 1/2 antibodies and p24 antigen combo test. The result came out to be negative with index value 0.11. I read on the internet and also have learnt that 4th generation HIV tests can detect HIV as early as 6 weeks. So, can I be sure that my result in negative and I am not suffering from HIV ? Report attached.

Hello! You need to be tested after 90th day of exposure to get your sureshot result.Till now no infection suggested but after 90 days after 19th oct repeat the test.Antibody screening test alone will do.
repeat test asap after 19jan.