Querey about depression
Hi, I quit smoking about a month ago and reduced my alcohol intake. I was a chain smoker and daily drinker. I m also facing stress in office due to some problems. Now I m unable to sleep for more than 4 to 5 hours and the problem is waking up at wee hours. I m confused whether I should see any psychiatrist.
64 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Sugandha Gupta
Psychiatrist 12 yrs exp Delhi
you definitely should consult a psychiatrist. the difficulty in sleep could be either due to residual effects of alcohol or the ongoing stress but whatever it is, you would need thorough evaluation and management lest you again take the support of alcohol to get over your stress. kindly consult one as soon as possible.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.