Psychological Issue

I had a breakup . 4 year old relationship. There were many problems. We broke up in diwali. I told him to move on. I started having feelings for another guy indronil. We were good . All of a sudden he doesn't want me anymore. I got too much attached to him. But he said me to keep distance from him. I can't. I am studying law in bhubaneswar. My parents are having high hopes from me. I am not being able to concentrate on my studies due to certain problems with friends in hostel too. Please help me. I am helpless. I want to concentrate in my studies. I want Indronil. He doesn't want me. I talk to my ex boyfriend sometimes. Please help. This is hampering my carrier. I have to get good marks.
views-icons 36 Views bookmarks-icon 1 Bookmark Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Psychological Issue

You wnt indronil, he doesn't want you. You have broken up with the ex. You are in a mess. When you are in such an emotional turmoil how will you concentrate on studies. You finalize your relationship issues. As long as you will be stuck your studies will be in doldrums. You are so young, you can't handle these many relationships. You have to decide your priorities as you have your whole life for relationship but not for studies.