I make issues out of small small problems. Due to this not only me but my partner and family members suffer. Want to have a consultation.
40 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Venkat Raghav
General Physician Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

Hello.... Its common problem faced by most , impulsiveness has grown within yourself, now you are fighting to control it , do yoga , meditation or breathing exercises, listen to slow melodious music, be slow in your action and think before you speak , act , consult psychiatrist for counselling.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?