Psychiatric issues frm 17
When I was 17, I was thinking that I had some disease , consulted numerous doctors, as per one doctor suggestion ,consulted psychiatrist , having medication for depression ,anxiety from last 8 yrs .I am too sensitive, have social phobia ,inferiority .meds are not giving me solution.. suggest me what to do
50 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Sugandha Gupta
Psychiatrist 11 yrs exp Delhi
Hello, from the brief description that you have provided here it would be difficult to comment about your illness. However what I can suggest is that for such problems a combined approach of medication and psychological intervention is likely to provide best results. It has been scientifically proven that a combination approach is of higher efficacy than either medication or psychological intervention alone. Please talk to your psychiatrist about option of psychological intervention that is suitable for you. Hope this helps you..
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?