Protruding tooth
I have a canine tooth which is little protruding outward. I don't want to put braces is there any other solution to it?

Dr. Kayannush K. Dadachanji
Implantologist 12 yrs exp Mumbai

The best solution obviously is braces. If the protruding is minor, a litle enameloplasty (tooth shaping) will do. If the protrusion is not a lot, you could correct it by Porcelain Laminate Veneers. If it is more than a crown may solve your problem. Consult with your dentist and discuss the options after a thorough dental examination.
Dr. Sudarshan Patil
Dentist 6 yrs exp Navi Mumbai
Yes there is options by my priority 1.there are invisible bracess called alliners 2.removal and implant 3.removal and capping
Dr. Rohan Virani
Implantologist 12 yrs exp Mumbai
The best conservative method is to put braces. However if you do not intend to put braces the tooth can be shaped for a crown and aligned with other teeth. The approximate sessions for this work is 2 . For more visit www.trisadental.in
Dr. Raja Sekhar
Dentist 24 yrs exp Hyderabad
Cosmetic correction can be done, by preparing the tooth to desired level and giving a crown that matches exactly to ur adjacent teeth, some times intensional Rct is required,
Hi, tooth extraction is only permanent measure...