Protein digestion

I am consuming whey protein 1 scoop after workout but it seems that I am not able to digest it. It feels heavy in my stomach whole day and also my belly size has increased due to it. I am not lactose intolerant. i have been drinking milk daily without any problems since long time. Dietician in my gym told me that you may have problems in digesting protein. Please suggest.

Hi..., Protein is primarily broken down by hydrochloric acid in the stomach and pancreatic protein enzymes in the upper small intestine,.... Failure to effectively digest protein in the upper gastrointestinal tract allows larger undigested proteins to pass into the bowel where it is often decomposed by bacterial putrification – a process that can lead to diarrhoea, cramps, flatulence, bloating and other digestive complaints... Consult Physician....