Proper Diet plan
Can any 1 pls help me with a proper Diet plan . Or even a diet chart I am over obese . So do I need a surgery

Doctor responses for similar questions

Ms. Dt.Neha Suryawanshi
Dietitian/Nutritionist 6 yrs exp Mumbai
Take high protein low fat and high fiber diet.Ask me privately for detailed diet plan
Link to question
Does this answer your question?
Dr. Jasna Sushanth
Homoeopath 7 yrs exp Bangalore
A detailed classical method of case-taking is done, to understand the detailed history of the patient and understand the cause of weight gain, rather than treating the weight gain separately. The main causes of weight gain include hypothyroidism, depression, the slow activity of intestines, and sedentary lifestyle.Homeopathy believes in understanding the cause of the disease, then treating the effect.  HOMEOPATHIC FAT LOSS PROGRAM Patient history is taken after doing a proper FAT SCAN ANALYSIS, to understand fat accumulated in the body and the muscle mass to fat ratio.  Proper personalised diet treatment with Homeopathic medicines. Homeopathic medicines help in regulating the hormone, altered hormone mechanism or stimulate your body’s  metabolism to burn more fat. The initial phase involves complete detox of the body. Cleansing toxins from your body.  The second phase involves anti-oxidant treatment. During this phase, body prepares you to get rid of unnecessary cravings, increase patience levels etc. The third phase focuses on fat loss and regaining muscle mass.Towards the 25th day, we keep a session with Nutritionist to maintain the diet with proper diet chart and plan to maintain the same.No exercise or strain for the body is allowed, as the body will be in a weaker state utilising all reserves.This program can be done only once in 3 months. For whom this is beneficial? ObesityPeople who tend to overeat.Hormone disorders: PCOD, Thyroid, Diabetes.Lipoma Weight due to stressPatients with joint pains due to high uric acid levels etc.Very useful for people who do sedentary work, no workouts, more stress etc.Irregular menstruationPeople who would like
Link to question
Does this answer your question?
Ms. Bipasha Das
Dietitian/Nutritionist 10 yrs exp Delhi
Hi there, I understand your concern. But you have not clarified why you need a diet plan? For losing weight? For gaining weight? For building muscle? Or staying just lean n fit? What is your health goals? Based on that can guide you further. Also require your height n weight for evaluation.
Balanced diet gives you best results. Take care and revert with details.
Link to question
Does this answer your question?