Problem wearing lenses
Hi, recently I've started facing problems in wearing contact lenses. I've been wearing colored lenses since 6 years - Freshlook by Ciba Vision. But suddenly these days I'm facing issues like the lens in my left eye moves up with eye blinks. Please advise.

Dr. Vaibhev Mittal
Ophthalmologist/ Eye Surgeon 9 yrs exp Visakhapatnam

Hello This could be due to change in base curve of lens or due to dryness Consult local opthalmologist
Dr. Harsha
Hi there...I can understand your concern. Are you rehydrating the contact lens adequately?. Sometimes when the contact lens might become dry and in such situations it can move with eye movements. Also kindly check the expiry date of the contact lens once. If you are still struggling with the lens kindly consult a ophthalmologist and get your eyes checked once to rule out any excessive dryness or secretion.