Problem in Teeth

Hi Doctor My problem is that my teeth are getting disordered.. I used to have very healthy teeth, but now I feel that their orientation is getting disturbed and sometimes blood also comes from gums.. Can you please guide me what is this happening? Thanks

Doctor Answers (3) on Problem in Teeth

Hi.. We need to see a x-ray ( OPG) for this to give a good diagnosis. However based on your complaint it looks like you need Gum flap surgery with bone grafting followed by braces treatment after three months. Kindly upload x ray to give best possible diagnosis. Regards
There is a high probability of gum disease which causes the loss of support around teeth allowing them to move out of their position. You must seek an opinion immediately and get treatment.
Dr. Anish Goyal Gurgaon | Prosthodontist
Hi, you need an oral check up to find out reason for malaligned teeth . Most common reason for malaligned teeth at this age is eruption of wisdom teeth. And bleeding of gums is due to inflammation of gums which can be corrected by scaling and cleaning of teeth. So I would suggest you to visit a dentist and get oral examination done to properly diagnose and treat your problem. Feel free to ask any further queries. Take care.